It is a Peruvian company dedicated to the production and commercialization of natural colorants.
It is an organometallic compound who it’s active ingredient is the carminic acid obtained from the Cochineal (Dactilopius cocus costa) that provide us with a variety of exclusive red tone colored dyes that are used in the food industry with a great demand.The following, are the types of carmine in the market:
– Powder Carmine: Carmine lacquer not soluble in water in a multiple variety tones from red blueish to yellowish red dye who is used in cosmetics with a concentration up to 60% in carminic acid.
– Carmine for Surimi: Completely insoluble after it’s cooking so that the color does not migrate to the white color of the Surimi.
– Liquid Carmine: it is frequently used in the elaboration of yogurt, drinks, cookie fillings, fruity fruits, jams, jellies and in the Karmic industry in the making of sausages and wursts.
– Liquid Carmine Acid Resistant: Soluble in acid resistant water for a special type of yogurt and more acid food products.
– Hidrosoluble Carmine: Carmine hidrosoluble in water, atomized chowder up to a 60% in carminic acid for it’s use in the meat market industry and the milk industry to elaborate Yogurt.
– High property Carmine Dye: widely used in the cosmetic industry, meat industry and medicine. Has a high capacity of relaxation and dispersion over white products.